IN-FORMA'T. Activities to find your academic itinerary
III Congress of Vocational Training and DUAL Vocational Training. CLM (Edition 1)
Student and Employment Fair
- Meeting between students, families, training professionals, schools, universities and companies with the aim of informing and advising young students in choosing their academic future.
- Target: students of Vocational Training, High School, University and fathers and mothers.
- Date and place: March 2, 2023 - March 3, 2023 at Baluarte - Palacio de Congresos y Auditorio de Navarra.
- More information
Challenges of orientation in the LOMLOE. APOCLAM AND CRFP Training Sessions.
- The objective of these conferences is to create a space for reflection and debate around the challenges of guidance within the framework of the LOMLOE.
- Date and place: March 3rd. In the Faculty of Education of the UCLM of Ciudad Real (Ronda de Calatrava, 3).
- Target: Active counselors from non-university centers supported with public funds in Castilla-La Mancha, as well as other active teachers.
- Access to information
II National Congress of Vocational Training
- The General Directorate of Vocational Training and Special Education of the Department of Education, Culture and Sports of the Valencian Community (DGFPiERE) organizes the Vocational Training congress that, with the motto "From the training itinerary to the professional career", wants to establish as a meeting place for the different agents involved in the Vocational Guidance of the Vocational Training system.
- Description: The II National Congress of Vocational Training will discuss, among other aspects, the situation of Vocational Guidance in Spain, the different systems and models of Vocational Training that are developed in Europe, and the steps and requirements that must be considered to promote an integrated system of Training and Professional Orientation.
- Date: February 14 and 15, 2023. Palau de les Arts in Valencia.
- Target: representatives of the educational and labor administrations, social agents, teachers and guidance professionals of the educational system and employment services.
- Access to 1st Day
- Access to 2nd Day
I STEAM Alliance Awards for female talent
- Awards that recognize the most innovative educational projects, curricular materials and educational or training innovations in promoting the vocations of girls and young people in disciplines related to science, technology, engineering and mathematics, in connection with the arts and humanities (STEAM) in the educational field.
- Date and place: February 11 at 11:00 a.m. In the Principal Theater of Castellón de la Plana. Also online.
- Target: Teaching staff linked to science, technology, engineering and mathematics, in connection with arts and humanities (STEAM) in the educational field.
- Access to the video of the event.
Equity and Inclusion in Education: Finding Strength through Diversity
- In this webinar, OECD analysts and experts from member countries describe how education systems can serve students from different backgrounds with varying needs.
- Date and place: Tuesday 7 February. 15:00 (Paris time) Online.
- Target: Policy makers and teachers.
- Access to webinar
The professional of educational psychology in the socio-community field (non-formal)
- Date: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 - 6:00 p.m. On-line.
- Target: Psychologists, educational psychologists, teachers, professors, counselors, students and those interested in the course.
- Access to information