Author(s) or persons responsible
Adult education center Villaverde
Students of Adult Education Centers.
Particularly vulnerable groups: early school leavers, long-term unemployed, at risk of social exclusion, etc.
CEPA Villaverde in Madrid, coordinates this program with the following objectives:
- To analyze the reality of the population, environment and training and employment resources through the exchange of information.
- Encourage the participation of all entities and training and employment resources in the district.
- Exchange information to improve job placement.Salto de línea
Through a meeting of 2 hours per month, e-mail and the blog "employment and training table of Villaverde.
- To train professionals and usersSalto de línea
We receive training from the members of the table and external agents.
- We elaborate training guides for the users of all the entities Example: Hotel and catering booklet.
- Facilitate the referral of users.Salto de línea
The user's information is collected in a document that we give to the user if we refer him/her to another entity so that he/she will not be asked the same question again.
- Education: Post-compulsory education
Results and Evaluation
As a result, the celebration of the I Fair for Employment: EmpleaVillaverde 2018.
The experience is transferable to other adult education centers.